C.A.T. CryptoCurrency Automatic Trader (User's Guide)
Official Reseller of C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader
-C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API.
-You choose markets, set the first orders and parameters then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8
C.A.T. 5.1 Core
(0.20 BTC) 50% OFF (0.10 BTC)
The C.A.T. program consists of a core set of utilities, and a set of API interfaces for specific trading sites. After purchasing C.A.T., you can decide which sites API interfaces you wish to add, so buying access to 'all' API interfaces is not mandatory. However, you do need one API to run the C.A.T. software. And adding additional sites to your copy of C.A.T. can be done at any time, so you can choose from a FREE API to get you started.
- Choose the site you want to log-in to.
- Insert your private and public keys into your copy.
- C.A.T. will verify your key and call to the trading site.
- No Third Party Server Will be ever called by C.A.T.
You Must Include 'YOUR PUBLIC KEY' to the exchange platform that you have selected with purchase.
Never give out your 'Private Keys' to anyone, as to that they may then have access to your account.
Required with purchase to active your copy of C.A.T.
- User Name or NickName to be associated with the ownership of your copy of C.A.T.
- Email Address to be where purchase delivery and future product updates will be sent
- 'Public Key' of the API selected for your exchange account. Never share 'Private Keys'
- Pay invoice and C.A.T. 5.1 will be delivered to Email shortly after payment confirms
API interfaces listed on TradeBot Shop are compatible with C.A.T. 5.1 Core Utility
Listings in the FAQ Section will be Updated Soon.
- Are Gains Guaranteed?
With the right choice, you will surely improve your overall gains.
It's not easy to trade 24/H day on over 100 Markets, With C.A.T., You can.
- Does C.A.T. communicate with third part server?
No, C.A.T. communicates only with the Site you're trading on.
- What I need to run C.A.T. and how can to run it?
No, First of all C.A.T. need java 8 official ( http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html ) for your operating system (Linux/Windows/Mac) and nothing more.
- C.A.T. doesn't need installation : Once you have installed Java, you can simply double click the CAT.JAR File.
If JAR extension is already used by another program (for example Winrar) you can simply 'Right Click' JAVA.JAR -> Open with Java.
- C.A.T. is fully portable : you can copy your full CAT Folder and move to USB/Another PC without problems.
These are che combination you can perform using C.A.T.
- Run 1 CAT Instance on 1 PC and Log on X Exchanges -> For every exchange a dedicated panel will be shown.
- Run X CAT instance on 1 PC and log on Y Exchanges -> For every CAT instance you will have a dedicated FRAME, for every exchange logged for any instance you will have a dedicated panel (for example you can run 2 CAT instance and log on 3 exchange for instance 1 and 1 exchange for instance 2)
- Same combination as before but using different PC : You can run CAT on your Mac and another on your Windows PC.
- Try to avoid :
- Run more than 1 CAT instance from the same folder : CAT 1 and CAT 2 will works on the same files. Only few of them could have a collision, but General Console LOG and CAT_LOG (the one create in CATSystemFolder) are 2 files where collision could happens.
Solution is simple : if you want to run X CAT Instance, then create X CAT Main folders.
- Run 2 CAT Instance and log on the same Exchange.
This could cause bad behaviours (2 examples)
- if you launch a "DELETE ALL ORDERS" from CAT 1 then CAT 2 could have big problems.
- the NONCE (a progressive number always increased) API parameters could have collision : CAT 1 and CAT 2 could calculate same Nonce -> Exchange will refuse one of the 2 calls.